Intact Insurance - Motorcycle Insurance
Standard bike or off-road type, city or open road – no matter where or how you ride, make sure you’re protected.
Insure your motorcycle:
- On a standalone policy, or
- As an addition to your current Intact Insurance auto policy, or
- As an addition to your bundled Intact Insurance home and auto policy
- Standard, custom-built, dual-purpose, cruisers and off-road bikes
- With a value of up to $60,000
- Physical damage for motorcycles up to 25 years of age
- Discounts for insuring two or more motorcycles on the same policy
- Discounts for experienced and claims-free drivers
- Bundled pricing discounts when a motorcycle is added to your current Intact Insurance auto insurance policy or bundled home and auto insurance policy
Contact Monarch Insurance Brokers for more information.
780-422-0568 | firstname.lastname@example.org
How a broker can help
More than 200 companies provide insurance to consumers in Canada, each offering its own unique coverage and expertise. It can be frustrating and confusing to compare different insurance products on your own.
An independent insurance broker is your best ally. They do the legwork to find you the best insurance coverage at a price you can afford and at no additional cost to you as they are paid by the insurance companies.