Intact Insurance - Snowmobile Insurance & ATV Insurance
Your snowmobile or ATV is part of your lifestyle; you need insurance you can count on.
Insure your ATV or snowmobile:
- On a stand-alone policy, or
- As an addition to your Intact Insurance auto policy, or
- As an addition to your bundled home and auto policy
- ATVs and snowmobiles plus additional equipment subsequently installed, up to $30,000 in total value
- 4, 6 or 8-wheel ATVs up to 1200cc’s and Snowmobiles up to 1200cc’s, used for personal recreational purposes
- Trailers or sleighs used to tow your snowmobile
- Third-party liability protection against causing property damage or bodily harm* for you or family members who live with you
Talk to a broker for expert advice on the snowmobile or ATV insurance coverage you need.
*Certain conditions, limitations and exclusions apply.
Contact Monarch Insurance Brokers for more information.
780-422-0568 | firstname.lastname@example.org
How a broker can help
More than 200 companies provide insurance to consumers in Canada, each offering its own unique coverage and expertise. It can be frustrating and confusing to compare different insurance products on your own.
An independent insurance broker is your best ally. They do the legwork to find you the best insurance coverage at a price you can afford and at no additional cost to you as they are paid by the insurance companies.