Aviva Insurance - Property & Liaiblity Insurance
Protect your business from lawsuits, accidents and more
Whether you operate a small, mid-size or complex business, Aviva offers a wide range of property and liability insurance packages to protect your property and physical assets and to cover you against potential lawsuits. Best of all, coverage can be customized to suit your specific business needs.
Be prepared for the unexpected with:
- Property Insurance: to protect your physical assets such as building, stock, equipment and computers, including equipment removed from your premises (at a client's business, temporarily in transit).
- It includes standard coverage for loss due to fire, theft or vandalism and covers the cost to rebuild or repair business property
- You're also covered for loss of business income in the event of a claim
- Commercial general liability insurance: to protect your business if you're found legally liable for injuries or property damage caused by your product, completed work or accidents on your premises involving visitors or customers, or at your customer's location. Coverage available includes:
- Bodily injury and property damage liability
- Personal injury liability
- Medical payments
- Tenant's legal liability (if you rent or lease your workspace)
- Commercial Umbrella liability protection with additional limits, including coverage for lawsuits outside of Canada
Contact Monarch Insurance Brokers for more information.
780-422-0568 | firstname.lastname@example.org
How a broker can help
More than 200 companies provide insurance to consumers in Canada, each offering its own unique coverage and expertise. It can be frustrating and confusing to compare different insurance products on your own.
An independent insurance broker is your best ally. They do the legwork to find you the best insurance coverage at a price you can afford and at no additional cost to you as they are paid by the insurance companies.