Intact Insurance - Rented Homes Insurance
Whether you’re renting out a house, condo or apartment, we offer two insurance policy types to choose from:
- Rented Dwelling Comprehensive provides all-risk coverage
- Rented Dwelling Fire and Extended provides protection against vandalism and other risks
To be eligible for our Rented Dwelling Insurance, your investment property must be used for residential purposes only. We also ask, amongst other things, that you:
- Own the insured dwelling
- Be actively involved in the maintenance of the dwelling
- Do not have more than one property claim within the last five years
- Have a maximum of two mortgages per dwelling
Renting out commercial property?
Learn more about Business Insurance
Contact Monarch Insurance Brokers for more information.
780-422-0568 | email@example.com
How a broker can help
More than 200 companies provide insurance to consumers in Canada, each offering its own unique coverage and expertise. It can be frustrating and confusing to compare different insurance products on your own.
An independent insurance broker is your best ally. They do the legwork to find you the best insurance coverage at a price you can afford and at no additional cost to you as they are paid by the insurance companies.